A Show Jumping round followed imediatly by a round of simulated XC jumps- all on a surface. NB this will run as a single phase, there will be no break between your show jumping and your cross country rounds.
This booking is non-refundable. Due to Covid 19, if we are forced to shut down your fee will be returned but minus a very small administration charge , this is to cover what the payment portal charges us to make a refund. If you are not happy with this please do not make this entry.
*We are relying on people to stay away if they are showing symptoms, have a raised temperature or have been in contact with someone with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
*Please maintain at least a 2 metre (approx 6 feet) distance between yourself and anyone else.
* By making this booking you agree to our Terms and Conditions. We will also be emailing everyone who is attending with the terms and conditions
* No Dogs
* All horses must up upto date Flu Vaccinations
Class 1 40cm, Class 2 50cm,
A membership of the Lincomb staff will be onsite to show you where to park
How the competition will run
1. There will be no secretary. You will be issued a rider number which you must print and put in your own number bib.
2. You will be issued with a warmup time, and a start time
You must follow the signs to the warmup arena, there will be a strict one way system from the lorry park to the arena
3. Riders only will be allowed in the warmup, we will have helpers on the floor to do practice fences. You will be given a 30min slot in which to use the warmup. Max of 6 riders in the 80x45m arena at any one time.
4. You will be sent through to the competition arena at your given time.
5. We ask that riders leave the site as soon as possible. Results will avaialbe on the day from the collecting ring steward
* We are happy for riders to wear show jackets or XC colours
"Body protectors to be worn . Air jackets must be worm with a body protector.
* Hats must be of current standard with no fixed peak.
Please note Market Harboroughs, standing martingales, running reins or similar equipment will not be permitted in either phase.
Mini Arena Eventing 12 March 40/50/55cm
"We require all horses who attend Lincomb Equestrian have up to date Flu Vaccinations, we are only asking you have yearly boosters, not 6 monthly vaccinations. We will accept horses who have just started their vaccinations providing they have have their 2nd injection 7 days before attending competitions at Lincomb"
Please note we have a NO DOGS policy