28 - 30 August
3 days 2 nights for up to 2 people in total from the same social bubble. If you wish to book in more that 2 horses please call us on 07967 687692 (you can bring as many horses as you like you can just only book 2 online).
Other dates available
31 July- 2 August
Included in the fee is: -
- Basic accommodation for 1 person (accommodation allocated will depend on the number of people in your party, seperate social bubbles will not be required to share accommodtion) either in
*The Chalet x 2- very basic single occupancy. This is supplied with a single bed, electric and heating. You need to supply your own bedding.
* stay in your own lorry/caravan/camper van with electric hook up.
You can book additional accommodation of those not bringing horses at £30/person
There are no catering facilities- you will need to suppy your own breakfast/lunch/dinner, cooking facilities, utensials etc. There are several good local takeaways who will deliver.
2. A stable with 1 bale of straw- additional bales of straw can be purchased. If shavings are required you need to supply your own
3. 3 days use of facilities for 1 horse- unlimited use of the XC course and 8 miles of hacking, 1 hour per day for upto 4 horses in either the flat work/poles arena, the show jumping arena or canter track (if 5-8 horses are booked in then this increases to 2 hour of arena use per day)
If booking for an addtional horse, please note this price will include accommodation for a second rider. Additional accommodation only need booking for those not coming with a horse.
No instruction is included though we can provide you with a list of local instructors if you wish to book a lesson.
We do not supply: -
* Hay/Haylage or hard feed
* Buckets or feed bowls
* Mucking out equipment
Toilet and Shower facilities are avaialable on site.
Please note that we have a No Dogs policy at Lincomb
Riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
You will be sent an email asking for names and details of any additional people and their horses in your party, along with our Covid 19 terms and conditions
Holiday with your horse 28 - 30 August
If notification of withdrawal is given more than 60 days in advance of event date a refund will be issued. If notification of withdrawal is given less than 30 days a transfer or refund can be offered only when your space can be filled from the waitlist. If your space can be filled from the waitlist, a refund will be issued minus a 10% admin fee. If Lincomb Equestrian need to cancelled yopur booking we will refund the amount you paid .
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied for the duration of camp by a responsible person who is over 21 years of age
It is advised that when paying for this event you treat your booking like a holiday
Cancellation - See the 'Refund Policy"·
- All Riders must wear ‘Protective Headwear’ i.e. a hat which meets one of the following standards:
British – All PAS 015, VG1 - provided they are BSI Kitemarked
European – VG1 - provided they are BSI Kitemarked
American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001
Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2003 onwards.
Harnesses must be correctly fastened at all times whilst mounted.
For the Cross Country, only a “Jockey Skull” may be worn, this must have no peak. A jockey skull typically has no peak or noticeable protuberances above the eyes (or to the front), and has an even, elliptical or rounded shape with a smooth or slightly abrasive surface. They are usually worn with a removable hat cover containing the peak.
- Body protectors are strongly advised, whilst mounted also. Correct footwear must also be worn whilst mounted
- Data Protection Act 2018: By booking on and accepting these T&C's you must understand that information you are giving will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 but may also be made available to Insurers and other concerned parties in the event of any injury or accident. This includes sharing of any confidential medical information you have shared with us, which we will notify in confidence our instructors to make sure they know of any risks or previous injury’s. This also affects any claim in respect to your horse attending or bringing to camp any disease.
- Participants must have adequate insurance and public liability and will take full responsibility for any damage caused by themselves, their guests and their horses.
- Each horse is the responsibility of its owner, and all activities are undertaken at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any horse or pony that is to be left on the property overnight
- Stables must be left empty on your departure
- Dogs are not permitted at Lincomb Equestrian
- There will be no access to any of our paddocks what so ever