This booking is non-refundable. If we are forced to shut down/cancel your fee will be returned but minus a very small administration charge , this is to cover what the payment portal charges us to make a refund. If you are not happy with this please do not make this entry.
* By making this booking you agree to our Terms and Conditions. We will also be emailing everyone who is attending with the terms and conditions
* No Dogs
* All horses must up upto date Flu Vaccinations
Class 1 40cm
Class 2 50cm
Approx 12 jumps. A few might be knockdownable
No water, no ditiches. Will take place in a small enclosed area.
A membership of the Lincomb staff will be onsite to show you where to park
How the competition will run
1. There will be no secretary. You will be issued a rider number which you must supply yourself and put in your own number bib.
2. You will be issued with a warmup time, and a start time
You must follow the signs to the warmup arena.
3. Riders and 1 helper only will be allowed in the warmup. You will be given a 30min slot in which to use the warmup.
4. You will be sent through to the competition arena at your given time.
5. We ask that riders leave the site as soon as possible. Results will avaialbe on the day from the collecting ring steward
* We are happy for riders to wear any suitable clothing
"Body protectors to be worn . Air jackets must be worm with a body protector.
* Hats must be of current standard with no fixed peak.
Please note Market Harboroughs, standing martingales, running reins or similar equipment will not be permitted.
2 June Diddy Grass XC comp 40/50cm
"We require all horses who attend Lincomb Equestrian have up to date Flu Vaccinations, we are only asking you have yearly boosters, not 6 monthly vaccinations. We will accept horses who have just started their vaccinations providing they have have their 2nd injection 7 days before attending competitions at Lincomb"
Please note we have a NO DOGS policy