You are booking a stable for one day. This will give you access to the stable from 9am to 5pm on the day of your booking.
The stable is not supplied with bedding. You need to purchase straw of us or bring your own. All stables must be emptied on departure.
We do not supply: -
* Hay/Haylage or hard feed
* Buckets or feed bowls
* Mucking out equipment
Please note that we have a No Dogs policy at Lincomb and all horses must have current Flu Vaccinations
All our stables are washed and disinfected after every use.
This is a non refunadable deposit. If the event is cancelled we will refund the amount you paid .
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied for the duration of camp by a responsible person who is over 21 years of age
- In the event of bad weather we may need to alter the timetable. The generally affects the cross country lessons. An alternative session will be offered
- All Riders must wear ‘Protective Headwear’ i.e. a hat which meets one of the following standards:
British – All PAS 015, VG1 - provided they are BSI Kitemarked
European – VG1 - provided they are BSI Kitemarked
American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001
Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2003 onwards.
Harnesses must be correctly fastened at all times whilst mounted.
For the Cross Country, only a “Jockey Skull” may be worn, this must have no peak. A jockey skull typically has no peak or noticeable protuberances above the eyes (or to the front), and has an even, elliptical or rounded shape with a smooth or slightly abrasive surface. They are usually worn with a removable hat cover containing the peak.
- Body protectors are strongly advised, whilst mounted also. Correct footwear must also be worn whilst mounted
- Data Protection Act 2018: By booking on and accepting these T&C's you must understand that information you are giving will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 but may also be made available to Insurers and other concerned parties in the event of any injury or accident. This includes sharing of any confidential medical information you have shared with us, which we will notify in confidence our instructors to make sure they know of any risks or previous injury’s. This also affects any claim in respect to your horse attending or bringing to camp any disease.
- Participants must have adequate insurance and public liability and will take full responsibility for any damage caused by themselves, their guests and their horses.
- Each horse is the responsibility of its owner, and all activities are undertaken at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any horse or pony that is to be left on the property overnight
- Stables must be left empty on your departure
- Dogs are not permitted at Lincomb Equestrian
- There will be no access to any of our paddocks what so ever