****This is a non refundable deposit. Balance of £200 is due by 07 Feb 2019****
COME AND JOIN US FOR A WEEKEND’S TRAINING WITH WILLIAM BLANE, PAT CRANN and SUE COLLEY
These weekends are aimed for those who want to be or who are already out competing BE and wish to brush up on some techniques.
Riders must be confident jumping 75cm upwards.
They are open to riders of 14 years and above, but riders under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
These weekends will include ridden sessions on: -
*Speed and Distance session
*Improve your dressage skills and accuracy – gain those extra marks to reach your goal!
*Exercises with poles and jumps to improve your accuracy and speed of reaction.
*Get your eye in to improve your Cross Country accuracy, involving corners, skinnys, angled rails and other technical fences on a surface
*How to perfect your showjumping round, and gain that valuable clear round.
*Cross country training out on the course – everything to suit your needs, as challenging as you would wish to make it!
Included in the camp fee is: -
* 7 ridden sessions over the 3 days
* a stable for the duration of camp- you need to purchase bedding of us or bring your own
* Human meals for 1 person- We will send a menu out about 1 month before camp
- breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- evening meal on Friday and Saturday
- mid morning snack on Saturday and Sunday
- afternoon cake on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- you need to supply your own lunches
* Tea/coffee/hot chocolate and squash for you to help yourselves to
* Onsite toilets and showers
You can purchase in advance additional meals if required.
We do not supply: -
* Hay/Haylage or hard feed
* Buckets or feed bowls
* Mucking out equipment
Please note that we have a No Dogs policy at Lincomb and all horses must have current Flu Vaccinations
Camping/lorry parking is including in the camp fee but we do not have electrical hook up so please ensure your batteries are full. Generators are welcome to run until 10pm and after 7am.
We do have several options for human accommodation at an additional cost.
* Glamping Pod- this sleeps 6 in 3 twin rooms. These are supplied with single beds, electric and heating. You need to supply your own bedding. The pod is £30/room/night for single or double occupancy
* The Chalet- very basic single occupancy. This is supplied with a single bed, electric and heating. You need to supply your own bedding.
* Bury Cottage- this is a self-contained apartment that sleeps 2 in twin beds. Bury Cottage has its own shower room and toilet and kitchenette. You need to supply your own bedding and towels. This is £50/night for single or double occupancy.
Please contact us directly if you wish to book accommodation.
Riders will be grouped according to ability and requiremnts. You will be issued with a timetable approximately 3 weeks before the camp date.
"Deposit" Be Ahead of the Game Camp
This is a non refunadable deposit. If the event is cancelled we will refund the amount you paid .
The balance of £200 is due on the 07 Feb 2020.
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied for the duration of camp by a responsible person who is over 21 years of age
- Any balances due must be paid in full by 07 Februaury 2020. If balances are not received by then your deposit will be forfeited and your place lost. There will be no deductions on the camp fees for entering late or leaving early or missing lessons, meals etc
It is advised that when paying for this event you treat your booking like a holiday
Cancellation - See the 'Refund Policy"·
- Trainers and riding schedules are subject to change at any time and without notice. In this event attendees will be notified as soon as practical and no refund will be made as a result of these changes.
- In the event of bad weather we may need to alter the timetable. The generally affects the cross country lessons. An alternative session will be offered
- All Riders must wear ‘Protective Headwear’ i.e. a hat which meets one of the following standards:
British – All PAS 015, VG1 - provided they are BSI Kitemarked
European – VG1 - provided they are BSI Kitemarked
American –All SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001
Australian & New Zealand – AS/NZS 3838 2003 onwards.
Harnesses must be correctly fastened at all times whilst mounted.
For the Cross Country, only a “Jockey Skull” may be worn, this must have no peak. A jockey skull typically has no peak or noticeable protuberances above the eyes (or to the front), and has an even, elliptical or rounded shape with a smooth or slightly abrasive surface. They are usually worn with a removable hat cover containing the peak.
- Body protectors are strongly advised, whilst mounted also. Correct footwear must also be worn whilst mounted
- Data Protection Act 2018: By booking on and accepting these T&C's you must understand that information you are giving will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 but may also be made available to Insurers and other concerned parties in the event of any injury or accident. This includes sharing of any confidential medical information you have shared with us, which we will notify in confidence our instructors to make sure they know of any risks or previous injury’s. This also affects any claim in respect to your horse attending or bringing to camp any disease.
- Participants must have adequate insurance and public liability and will take full responsibility for any damage caused by themselves, their guests and their horses.
- Each horse is the responsibility of its owner, and all activities are undertaken at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any horse or pony that is to be left on the property overnight
- Stables must be left empty on your departure
- Dogs are not permitted at Lincomb Equestrian
- There will be no access to any of our paddocks what so ever